Most of us would skip applying toner after cleansing the skin because we find it’s quite hassle. Don’t worry. I find it’s quite a hassle, too! However, there are tons of benefits when we use toner shortly after we have removed the impurities out from the skin. Toner is very beneficial for people who are experiencing acne-prone, oily, and combination skin. You will thank this special liquid because it actually helps to enhance the skin’s self-healing process by penetrating deep into the skin. I am going to share my experience about this product which I think you may be interested to get one later.
Swissvita’s story began 10 years ago in 2007 between two skincare labs who successfully combined the essence of European beauty with technological innovations of Asia. The concept was to create a skincare range that didn’t just hide the signs of aging but reversed it and so, every Swissvita product is created to help you bring out your natural radiance and beauty. We achieve this by using a natural extract known as AC-11 ®. What’s more, we’ve seen visible results from people who’ve used our products in reducing the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles and fine lines.
What They Say
Rich in zinc lactate, organic willow herb, isopropyl methyphenol anti-microbial agent, and multiple unique refreshing oil-control ingredients to ensure instant acne treatment and comedones relieve. These ingredients also help fortify the skin’s self-healing ability, preventing further deterioration of excessive oil, acne, fine lines, and visible pores. A one stop shop for acne relief, hydration, and lightening of dark spot appearance. Create translucent and radiant complexion that is healthy and flawless.
It’s an exclusively dual action refreshing oil-control formula that creates healthy skin with the following main ingredients:
- Caviar Lime Extract: Treasure from the Australian rainforest. Gently remove dead skin cells without causing skin distress. Uncovering flawless, smooth, and glowing skin.
- Perfect Ratio Flower Acids: Potent, yet mild skin regeneration, tackling enlarged pores and improve skin radiance naturally.
- Organic Willow Herb Extract: An exquisite plant organically farmed on the Alps, certified by ECOCERT. It effectively inhibits sebum over-production, minimizes pores, and calms the skin.
- Zinc Oxide: Anti-bacterial, moisturize, and protect the skin. Fortify and restore the skin, tighten the pores, leaving the skin more refined and smooth instantly.
- Zinc Lactate: Effective elevation of moisture reserve in the skin. Potent oil-control and water replenishment for effective regulation of the skin’s oil-water balance, giving you oil-free and immaculate complexion.
- Penitential: Structurally similar to the human skin. Binds closely with our skin and reserves water like a magnet for exceptional long-acting hydration.
- Isopropyl Methylphenol Anti-Microbial Agent: Isopropyl methylphenol anti-microbial agent is a high-grade anti-acne additive. The official maximum concentration is at 0.1%. Its mild anti-bacterial property can stop comedones and acne breakouts.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Tremendous anti-oxidant property to help alleviate skin irritation, as well as minimizing the appearance of blemishes and prevent pigment build-up.
What I Say
Swissvita Acne Solution Skin Balancing Toner is another product which has generated more positive reviews from their international users all over the globe. I received mine about about a week ago, and I have been using this for almost 14 days now.
It comes in a clear bottle of 120ml. The packaging is detailed enough even though it looked so simple. It has white thingy underneath and it has to be shaken before applying it onto the face. The scent is not that strong, quite acceptable, and it has a slight Tea Tree Oil scent even though it has no Tea Tree Oil as part of the ingredients. The scent is not too astringent.
I usually use this shortly after I use its cleanser cream (Read: Pure Stainless Beautiful Skin with Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Cleanser Cream). Using cotton swab and weep over cleansed skin gently. Sometimes, I just dab it on my breakouts (I usually got breakouts during PMS, and they are mostly on my forehead). I love that it does not sting or burn the skin. Leaving my skin feeling smooth and balanced, not over dry. It also helps to reduce the appearance of my dark spots. I just love this toner because it is so so so good!
This product has been formulated to remove any last trace of impurity from skin and pores while leaving the skin with just the right amount of moisture to be its most balanced and healthy. I can feel my skin feels so soft, soothed and refreshed every time I apply this toner before proceeding to other skincare product. This toner ensure that my skin is ready to enjoy the maximum benefits of other serum and moisturizer!
My Final Verdict
Alcohol-Free toner should be part of your skincare routine especially when you have dry or combination skin. Why? It’s because alcohol can leave your skin very dry and will prevent the balancing effect your skin needs. This product works over time to intercept oily skin problems for visibly clearer skin. This toner is perfection with a good price. Definitely a good product for those who are experiencing oily, combination, and acne-prone skin! Trust me. You will love this for sure!
Have you tried any of Swissvita skincare products before? Leave me a comment below, I would love to know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!
Where To Buy