The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is another skincare product which I love to apply on my skin. In fact, I actually use it during day time too despite of it is actually an overnight mask which is created as to complement their popular and best-selling Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop Serum. Continue reading to find out more about what I think about this product.
I was so excited upon receiving Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask because it has key ingredients such as Niacinamide, Vitamin E, and Adenosine. I’m going to get this straight to the facts about the key ingredients because I’m sure you really wanted to know the reasons I love this product so much. Who knows, you might find the solution that you are looking for your skin. *Teehee*
- It prevents melanin pigment from transferring to the epidermis, in other words, Niacinamide prevents the formation of pigmentation. It helps to suppress the production of sebum to prevent acne and oily skin. Apart from that, Niacinamide is known to be antioxidant and helps to improve skin elasticity, enhance skin barrier function as well as reduce post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation that even out skin tone.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E or Tocopherol Acetate can be found in most of the skin’s epidermis, dermis, and stratum corneum. It functions as protection against peroxide and pro-oxidants. Insufficient Vitamin E will weaken the skin’s protective barrier which leads to aging and inflammation. Vitamin E actually protects that upper skin layer from harmful UV rays as well as prevent the fats in the cell membranes from deteriorate.
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is capable of boosting the levels of proteins such as Collagen and Elastin in the body. In other words, they are known to play a vital role in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and fine lines that appear on our skin as we age. It also has anti-inflammatory properties to promote skin healing and regeneration.
What They Say
The KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is incorporated with vitamin E, which is well known as an excellent antioxidant. Did you know that Vitamin E is the ultimate skin care booster that not only delivers an excellent antioxidant power, but also has various effects in benefiting dry, sensitive, and aging skin? Feel the ultimate effect of vitamin E for yourself!
Shielding Vitamin E, Healing Vitamin C
The KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is most effective when used with vitamin C. The two vitamins enhance the effectiveness of each other through the antioxidant network and protect the skin from active oxygen, preventing aging. In addition, vitamin E prevents vitamin C from being oxidized before being absorbed by the skin, intensifying the skin-improving effects of vitamin C.
An antioxidant network that protects the skin
What does the active oxygen caused by UV rays, stress, etc. do to our skin?
- Vitamin E becomes oxidized when active oxygen is lost by the primary defenses.
- Vitamin C reduces the level of oxidized vitamin E to its original state and reactivates it.
- The reduced vitamin E removes active oxygen again and prevents cell destruction and aging.
- Vitamin C has a powerful toning effect.
Vitamin coating for an extended hydration
Vitamin E is dissolved in oil, which provides a strong moisturizing power. The pudding-like texture transforms into a rich essence when in contact with the skin, maintaining the moisture for at least 8 hours, even for dry skin.
Upgrade by mixing
What if you could enhance all the functions of the current skin care product that works for you simply by adding a vitamin mask? Mix the vitamin mask with your favourite skin care product and enjoy an upgraded version of additional brightening, wrinkle-repairing, and moisturizing with the antioxidant power.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide (2%), Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Gellan Gum, Betaine, Algin, Mannan, Ceramide NP, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil
What I Say
This product comes in a quite luxurious packaging which contains the basic information about the product and instruction on how to use it. The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is secured in a sturdy clear plastic jar and comes with a scoop for hygienic purpose. I like this one because the brand never failed to give me nice first impression especially when it comes to hygiene because a scoop is a must whenever the skincare product comes in a jar.
The texture is another thing that I like about this product because it is somewhat between gel and cream. The best thing about the texture is its ‘Shape Memory Cream’ because it comes back to its original shape even after I scooped out or stirred the product.
I usually use this as overnight mask pack as well as daily moisturizer for the eyes area because it is the part on the skin which is prone to dryness. It feels quite sticky and has a cooling sensation. I like how it forms on my skin whenever I applied it in thicker layer. It gets absorbed into the skin faster than I imagined and leave my skin without stickiness after that.
This product is said to be suitable for oily, blemish prone, and aging skin with hyper-pigmentation and fine lines or wrinkles. I guess The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask does not simply tell lies because it gives my skin with supple, plump, and dewy-looking skin every time I woke up in the morning.
I can also feel that my skin condition has improved really much after 14 days of using this product. It may not be really quick but I still feel nice as I noticed that my acne scars have appeared less visible, and my skin has become quite brighten up a bit. I actually love this product because it really reduces the dryness around my eyes, and ensure that my skin has enough of Vitamin E which I feel it’s important for a flawless skin.
My Final Verdict
Since it is a dual-purpose product which can be used as overnight mask and daily moisturizer, I guess this is the product from KLAIRS which I would definitely recommend to other especially those who have either dry, oily, or matured skin. Why? It’s because I have combination skin (oily + dry), and I find this product does not make my skin become more dry or oily every time I applied this product onto my skin. Apart from that, the price is affordable and I feel it is one of the best KLAIRS product which I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to my readers as well.
Where To Buy
For More Information