Most people do not use serum because they fear that it encourages the production of sebum. The truth is regardless of your skin types, whether it is oily, dry, normal, or combination, there is always a serum that is suitable for every skin. An oily skin needs a proper serum to prevent skin cells from over-producing oil as well as help repair the skin from breakouts.
Serums target different concerns such as anti-ageing properties, to brighten skin, reduce wrinkles, firm and improve skin’s texture or boost hydration. It should be applied twice daily for maximum result. Today’s post is about iUNIK Black Snail Restore Serum which I got recently.
What They Say
Black Snail Restore Serum is specially made to give the skin with enough nutrition, anti-aging, and whitening. It contains 70% black snail extract and 5 types of black superfoods.
- Black Snail can do hibernation for 6 months with inner nutrition. Mucin can help to restore skin with suppleness and smoothness.
- Centella Asiatica is used as a medicinal herb in Ayurvedic, Western, African, and Chinese traditional medical practise. It stimulates the regeneration of skin to repair tissue.
- Black Superfoods consists of black natural foods such as black beans, black rice, black sesame, kelp, and eggplant. There is anthocyanin water-soluble pigment and its colour is black. The ingredients are antioxidants that maintain youthfulness.
- It contains patented natural HG ingredeitns to help facilitate tired skin recover.
- It contains niacinamide and adenosine to improve skin condition, reduce wrinkles appearance, and whiten the skin.
What I Say
This product contains 50ml of serum which can last up to a few months since it comes with a dropper. This serum has a medium-thick water-like consistency that is easily absorbed into the skin. The descriptions on the packaging are all in Korean language, thus, there’s a need to search for the information on the Internet. I also found out that this serum has been listed in COSDNA which list down the ingredients and its safety. You can actually find out more about what COSDNA have to say about the analysis on this product here.
Serums are rich in antioxidants, active botanicals and vitamins which sink deep into your pores and address your specific skin concern depending on which serum you choose.
I applied this serum twice daily – morning, and night, preferably after cleansing and toning. Serum is made up of smaller molecules that can penetrate deep into the skin and deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients. That’s why I noticed that this serum helped in regenerating my skin faster. It also provides moisture to my skin, and it never made my skin greasy. Apart from that, it really brighten up my skin (not whiten up), and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
My Final Verdict
This is a nice serum as I notice that my skin condition has improved a bit after using this product for 14 days. Since it does not leave my skin with breakouts or tightness, I would recommend this product to others.
Where To Buy