Nobody loves having pimples or acnes popping on their face because having all these ‘volcanoes’ would make us feel less confidence (and as for the ladies, we would conceal our pimples with thick base foundation until we looked like a ghost!). This Beauty Clinic Mediheal Trouble Minus Smart Laser Mask might be the answer for your skin problem as this mask is made to reduce the appearance of acne or pimple. Basically, this mask involves two (2) stages – Serum Application, and Mask. If you’re someone who does not mind to take some time to pamper your skin, then this mask is for you.
This mask has a special smart laser mask with a laser care system which makes your skin moist and relaxed. Not only it calms and help soothes irritated skin, it also contains trouble care ingredients such as Alpha-Bisabolol, Arnica, and Chamomile extract which are effective for soothing skin troubles. Other complex ingredients include salicylic acid, allantoin, and aloe extract which regulates sebum production, makes your skin clean and clear.
Two (2) Steps Mask Features
- First Step – Serum/Ampoule
- The function of the ampoule is to boost up the benefit of mask sheet.
- It should be applied on the face before putting the mask sheet on. Mask your skin nourished with a bottle of ampoule.
- Second Step – Mask Sheet
- Cellulose sheet with excellent adhering effect.
- The black sheet made of Charcoal, contains 5 types of minerals.
- Pure Cellulose White Sheet is made in silky texture to ensure that your skin is comfortable.
What are the benefits of these ingredients?
- Bisabolol is a thick oily liquid, and it is the main component of the essential oil made from the German Chamomile plant. It exists in 2 structural forms, namely: beta and alpha. The Alpha-Bisabolol is often used in skin care and beauty products, and is found in various plants, including the Chamomile.
- Alpha-Bisabolol enhances the appearance of damaged, especially dry skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- It is also rich in panthenol concentration, which can effectively stimulate and promote the skin’s healing process.
- In short, Alpha-Bisabolol functions as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-mycotic, anti-phlogistic, and non-allergic which aids in reducing wrinkles, and acnes. Thus, improve the skin penetration and promotes healthier skin.
- Arnica Oil
- Arnica is basically a perennial herb belonging to the sunflower (Asteraceae) family which can be found in the mountains of Europe and Siberia. The plant can grow to a height of 1-2 feet and bears yellow-orange flowers resembling daisies.
- Arnica extracts are used as an ingredient for the treatment of skin infections such as eczema, itchiness, open wounds, vaginitis, and vaginal irritation.
- It also helps to soothe, and renew the skin after exposure to stress. The antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of this herb also aids in preventing inflammatory skin disorders.
- Arnica also accelerates the healing process by stimulating the formation of granular tissues, and it is very suitable in healing bruises, sunburns, minor burns and superficial phlebitis.
- Allantoin has a calming and hydrating action by increasing the water content in the skin to reduce irritation and redness.
- It has been proven to be effective in soothing irritated skin, stimulates cell regeneration and moisturises dry skin.
- It is added to skin care products for its moisturizing effect as well as its ability to cause the outer layer of dead skin cells to loosen and shed.
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Aloe Vera extract removes the wrinkles and gives the skin a healthier and younger look.
- It is a large resource of Vitamin E which a part of the nutrients to provide healthy skin.
- Aloe vera gel contains two (2) hormones, that is, Auxin, and Gibberellins. These hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
Directions of Use
- After cleansing your face, apply double synergy ampoule (which contains Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water that allows mask’s essence penetrates deeply into the skin). Gently wrap the face with hands to help absorption of the essence.
- Take the Charcoal Mineral Smart Sheet Mask out from the pack and place it on your face.
- Leave the mask on for 10 – 20 minutes and remove the mask.
- Remove the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
- Considering the skin’s 4-week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks.
Made in Korea, ‘MEDIHEAL’ is brand that was created and tested by aesthetic specialists using principles of treatments used on beauty clinics for skin troubles most common to women. We incorporate special skin prescription and know-how of skin specialist to provide custom solution for individuals based on their skin concerns and renews the skin to look and feel like it has received professional skin management.
Where to Buy?
- HiShop Malaysia – Price: MYR 12.90
- You can get a rebate of 15% if you type ‘DAYVE‘ in the coupon code before checking out. By keying in the coupon code, you will be able to enjoy this facial mask sheet at MYR 10.07 (Save: MYR 1.94). Remember to key in the coupon code (DAYVE) to save more. *This is for my readers only*