Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is a popular treatment in removing dead cells on the surface of the skin which later lead to smooth and rejuvenated skin. It is believed that Egypt’s last Pharaoh, Cleopatra, had regularly bathed in sour goat’s milk to improve her skin. It is later found out that the lactic acid from sour goat’s milk is one of the acids used in modern AHA peels. AHA can also be found in glycolic acid from sugar cane, malic acid from apples, tartaric acid from grapes, and citric acid from citrus fruits.
Benefits of AHA
- AHA exfoliates the skin by loosing and removing the layers of dead cells which reveal a smoother, and healthier looking skin layer.
- It can help with diminishing the fine lines, brown marks, and dry spots. It also deeply hydrates and re-texturises matured skin.
- It also help minimizing acne scars, and treat the acne by stripping away the plugs where acne bumps can form.
- AHA are recommended for clients who would like to benefit from younger, and healthier looking skin.
23Years Old AHA Peeling EZ10
The 23Years Old AHA Peeling EZ10 is a purifying enzyme peel for a gentle yet effective way to keep your skin glowing and in optimal condition. It has unique formula combined with natural enzymes and acid complex to deeply exfoliate the skin and promote a faster rate of cell renewal, and help to protect the skin sensitive layer. It also helps in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with the regular use of AHA Peeling EZ10. You will also be able to see the result of having toned, textured and firmed skin. Furthermore, AHA Peeling EZ10 also help to improve the skin texture to reveal a brighter, smoother, more radiant complexion. Do not use AHA Peeling EZ10 for more than 10 minutes. It should be noted that normal skin should only use AHA Peeling EZ10 up to 5 minutes only. Use once a week.
- The AHA Peeling EZ10 is a great solution for blackheads and excessive impurities.
- It also relieve congested and blocked pores that contribute to pimples/acnes.
- It improve the condition of the skin tone, and texture.
- It helps in absorption of nutrients from other skincare products.
AHA Peeling EZ10 is great for:
- If you have large pores,
- If you have rough skin texture,
- If you want to cleanse impurities and dead skin cells
Direction of Use
- Pump adequate amount of AHA Peeling EZ10 and apply thoroughly to skin where needed. Apply using wet cotton pad.
- Apply a thin layer onto the skin. Rinse off with water if there’s stingy feeling on the skin. Reduce the time to 3 minutes.
- Use during night, before application of other skincare products.
- When you are adjusted to AHA Peeling EZ10, you can increase the amount of the product and frequency depending on your skin.
- Make sure you put moisturizer and sun screen after using AHA Peeling EZ10. Do not scrub or rub the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Pyruvic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Phellinus linteus extract, Angelica gigas root extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract.
Brand: 23YEARS OLD | Content: 30ml | All Skin Types | Made in Korea
Where to Buy?
- Wishtrend – Price: USD 33.99
You might also be interested to get Skinmiso #1 Blackhead removal system! Click the banner below.