Recently, I was invited to visit a GMP certified company, and I was so excited that I got this opportunity to see how they produced this locally-produced skincare products! Unlike other products which claimed to be ‘locally-made’, this brand actually has its own factory – from R&D to Packaging. Finally, I have found a truly ‘Made in Sabah’ skincare products which are ‘Wudhu-Friendly’, and produced by local Sabahans. Today’s post is about their best-seller Rose Radiance Face Oil (RRFO) which are available in 5ml and 10ml bottle.
What I Know
- Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil)
- Argan Oil is now used by people all over the world because of it is rich with Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Argan Oil is famous because it eases inflammation while moisturizing the skin. It absorbs into the skin quickly and does not leave oily residue. It has also proven to reduce sebum levels as well as reduce the inflammation caused by acne, rashes, and other skin infections while healing the damaged skin cells.
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil)
- Jojoba seed oil has been famously known for its function as face and hair moisturizer. This oil is best to be used when the skin or hair is dry. It helps to product ample sebum when the body does not produce it naturally due to aging. In fact, jojoba oil helps to remove sticky build-up or excess oils by keeping the sebum production at balanced level.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum Seed Oil)
- Pomegranate oil has been part of a potent natural treatments for skin cancer. However, this miracle oil, which has been considered of the foods that heals in the Bible, is the most powerful anti-aging properties. It also helps to protect the skin from sun damage with its natural SPF which functions as natural sunblock and sunscreen.
- Frankincense Oil (Boswellia Carterii Essential Oil)
- Frankincense Oil is a powerful astringent that helps to reduce blemishes, reduce the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and helps lifting and tighten the skin. It also beneficial as decreasing the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and eczema.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Essential Oil)
- Tea Tree Oil has been famous as natural cures and home remedies for various problems such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, toenail fungus, as well as soothing dry flaking skin, removing dandruff, and treatment on lice.
- Myrrh Oil (Commiphora Myrrha Essential Oil)
- Myrrh is one of the gifts which the Three Wise Men brought to Jesus in the New Testament, and it was actually mentioned in the Bible for 152 times. Myrrh oil is a resin-like substance harvested from a Myrrh tree which is commonly found in Africa or in the Middle East. The Chinese people usually use myrrh as antiseptic to clean and heal wounds. In fact, myrrh can be used to treat wounds and prevent infections on minor skin irritations such as athlete’s foot, ring worm, and acne. Moreover, it can help soothe chapped or cracked skin just like when the Ancient Egyptians used it to prevent aging and maintain their healthy skin.
- Rose Geranium Oil (Pelargonium Roseum Essential Oil)
- Rose Geranium oil has astringent properties, and it has the power to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines because it tightens the skin as well as slow down the aging process. Besides, the antibacterial properties found in geranium oil help to protect the skin from infection and stop bacteria from growing on the skin. It also helps to speed up the healing process as well as fading the scars and other spots on the skin quickly. Geranium oil helps in treating the acne, dermatitis, and other skin problems. It can also act as natural bug repellant and bug bite healer.
What They Say
Adamia Cosmetics’ Rose Radiance Face Oil (RRFO) is a natural face oil for all types of skin. RRFO has a very high anti-oxidant which helps to improve the skin textures. You will notice the difference after using one bottle. It has tons of benefits, including:
- To help in skin repair.
- To work as moisturiser.
- To help reduce sebum production.
- Very high in anti-oxidant.
- To improve skin texture.
- Very high in Vitamin E.
- Act as natural boost.
- Act as skin rejuvenator.
- To help to heal acne scars.
- To increase skin elasticity.
- To regulate the sebum oil production.
- To even skin tone.
- To reduce light pigmentations.
- Act as anti-bacterial and anti-acne.
- To reduce pores size.
- To encourage the regeneration of new cells.
- To reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Ingredients: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Essential Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Essential Oil, Pelargonium Roseum Essential Oil.
What I Say
RRFO comes in a 5ml and 10ml dark amber glass bottle with dropper. The packaging label has the information that a consumer would look for – ingredients, how to use, and manufacturer. This locally-made product has a silky and thick texture which instantly moisturizes and hydrates my skin. It also promotes skin elasticity and support the regeneration of skin cells. It also nourishes by leaving my skin with a soft and radiant appearance.
I usually use this face oil as serum and make-up primer because I am not a fan of heavy make-up or gliding some shimmers or highlighters on my cheeks. This works better for those who want to have a flawless and glow-looking skin without the need of highlighters. It also makes the make-up last longer and prevent them from getting cakey. It does not make my skin shiny because this face oil helps to control the sebum production.
As it mentioned about being a skin booster, I usually apply one drop of this facial oil after toner. It actually works great to be paired with facial mask (sheet, peel-off, or wash-off). I actually love how it makes my skin hydrated as well as reduces the appearance of large pores, fine lines, dark under eyes, and acne scars. It is also perfect to be used by matured skin – I mean, it hydrates dry skin which is usually experience by older women (and men).
My Final Verdict
The price is affordable as one bottle of 10ml can last up to 3 months. Frankly speaking, by the time I write this review, I actually have finished my 10ml RRFO. Yup. I’m planning to get my RRFO restocked soon! This is recommended.
Where To Buy
- Adamia Cosmetics
- Sylvia Lanjuat – Whatsapp Her
- Mieza Karim
- Maymelisa Beauty Care
- Shannen Delaura Donny
- Nurulain Sulaiman
- ShamNeesa Anuar Khan
- Alice Jikon
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.