I never heard about this PasJel brand before until I saw a few post of this pretty Thai VJ, @nanny on her instagram. So, I grabbed my iPad and try to look for more information about her secret for a flawless skin. I later found out that her secret is PasJel! I did drop an email to PasJel back then but no reply (so I was pretty sad back then, and decided to try other brand).
PasJel is a newly established beauty brand originating from Thailand which offer several skincare products focusing mainly for skin whitening. PasJel was launched in February 2013 by Natchanan Panitwarocha (Jajaa), an artist under Sony Music label whose dream is to own a cute skincare brand. PasJel is currently gaining worldwide popularity due to its effectiveness to ‘Bring Back Your Baby Skin’. The name PasJel is derived from the word ‘Pastel’ to denote the pastel colours used in the product theme. The letter ‘T’ was replaced with letter ‘J’ in line with the founder’s nickname, Jajaa.
Here’s the good news. PasJel Malaysia is having its ‘LIKE, TAG & SHARE‘ contest on their Facebook, and it is open to all Malaysian residents. Only one (1) lucky winner will bring home a complete set of PasJel products worth RM300 which includes the followings:
- PasJel Everbright Blue,
PasJel Precious Skin,
PasJel Axillary Cream,
PasJel Cherry Tender, and
A mystery gift
Interesting, isn’t it? Here’s how you can make yourself eligible for the contest:
- You need to LIKE PasJel Malaysia Facebook page.
- You need to SHARE their contest poster (click here) on your Facebook, and make sure it’s set to public mode (or they won’t be able to check it)
- Tag ten (10) of your friends when posting their contest poster on your Facebook.
Some notes from the host of this contest:
- Winners will be announced on 26th September 2014.
- Prizes are not eligible for exchange with cash or other items.
- Winners will be chosen at random, complete the 2 steps multiple times to increase your chances!
- Winner must reply within 24 hours to claim prize.
- Only participants who completed the 2 steps will be included in the draw.
- Participants who complete steps after 10AM , 26th September 2014 will not be eligible for the draw.
- This giveaway is only applicable for residents within Malaysia.
Ah… It’s going to be great if I could be one of the winners. Can hardly wait to try, and write a review on PasJel! *grin*
Good luck, girls! 🙂
PasJel Indonesia: Website