Your boss asked you to do an infographic for a marketing proposal, but you don’t have the required graphic skills to do the task. Fret not! You can always depend on DesignCap, an online graphic design software to help everyone create professional designs such as infographics, flyers, and social media graphics. All you need to do is sign up for an account and get started.
DesignCap is a fast, easy-to-use, and compelling graphic design application available online. Whether you’re working on graphics for marketing materials, websites, social media, or just like creating the practical poster, flyer, business card, etc., DesignCap will revolutionize how you work, without the hassles of downloading or installing anything. For now, DesignCap is totally free to use (but with limited access). You can upgrade to the Premium version for even more designing capabilities. Check out the features included in the Free, Basic, and Plus plans. DesignCap is fully compatible with most popular browsers on Mac, Windows and Linux.
Whatever you are a professional designer or amateur, you will be amazed by the exceptional ease of creating a fantastic infographic for a website article, YouTube banner, the menu for your restaurant, and any other photo graphics. You will find thousands of professionally designed templates, including Facebook Cover, Facebook Post, Instagram Post, Twitter Header, YouTube Channel Art, Poster, Flyer, Logo, and Banner. It’s flexible to customize your creations with photos, texts, charts, modules, shapes, icons, and other elements.
If you are familiar with Piktochart or Canva you will find DesignCap similar to it. DesignCap has countless templates for presentation, chart, report, social media, infographics, etc. It has a large library of stock photos, charts, elements, preset text styles, modules, and backgrounds that you can choose to fit your needs. It has everything that you can fully customised the features. All you need to do is clicking Get Started Now button and selecting a template to customize. You can change the photos, edit the text and set the background color. To know better about how it works, please check our Get Started Tutorial for more detailed information.
Your DesignCap artworks may include photos, icons, vectors, and fonts. The resources provided by DesignCap may be used for commercial purposes. You must verify that you have the appropriate rights to use any content you upload. If not, you are prohibited from using your DesignCap artworks for commercial purposes. DesignCap has gathered together the experience and knowledge of their professional design team, and presents access to a vast built-in database, offering thousands of high quality templates and vast collection of illustrations, shapes, stylish fonts for selection. Even if you are a design novice, you can create professional designs without difficulty.
Abundant Templates and Resources
- Almost all social media graphic templates are covered, including presentation, report, Facebook Cover/Post, YouTube Channel Art, Twitter Header, Email Header, Instagram Post, and Pinterest Graphic and other templates for Infographic, Card, Invitation, Poster, Flyer, Logo, Facebook Ad, Leaderboard, etc.
- Many text fonts and a wide selection of preset text styles.
- Charts of the dynamic map, column, line, bar, pie, etc.
- A vast library of stock photos, elements, preset text styles, modules & backgrounds.
- Add photos from the computer, Facebook, or online photo stock.
Personalize Your Designs Freely
- Your photos can be edited freely: crop photos to show the exact part you want or apply popular photo effects to make them outstanding.
- Handy text editing tools: set text font, size, style, color, and effect.
- Move, resize, and rotate any element as per requirements.
- Select multiple items and edit quickly.
- More useful tools that help you design with ease: layer management, undo/redo, and auto snap, group/ungroup, etc.
Save, Share, Download, and Print
- Save your project online for later editing.
- Download your design as a JPG, PNG, or PDF image.
- Share it to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Email, or anywhere you want to use the share link.
- Directly print it out.
Have already used DesignCap? Check out DesignCap today, create a design that matches your own aesthetic. It could be an Instagram post, a flyer for your online mock party or even something cool for that presentation that’s coming up.