What would you do when your skin is no longer smooth like before? My skin was damaged recently and my skin turned into coarse and dull one. I was so frustrated that I lost my confidence until I was introduced to Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum just a few weeks ago. I was quite skeptical with this product at first but after reading some much reviews, I finally made up my mind to give this product a try.
Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum is made of Phytonutrients, in other words, it has natural chemicals derived from plants which improve our well-being. In fact, more than 25,000 Phytonutrients are found in plant foods such as vitamin E, certain flavonoids, and the carotenoids, β-carotene, lycopene and lutein. Most of these Phytonutrients function as antioxidants which tackle harmful free radicals that damage tissues throughout the body. Photodamage, for instance, is known to occur in skin with exposure to UV radiation. This damage include inflammation, oxidative stress, and development of skin cancer. Many Phytonutrients provide protection from damaging exposure to UV rays.
Flavonoids, which are found in citrus fruits, berries, red onions, and red wine, have various positive impacts to the skin as it helps to reduce inflammation and increase levels of the potent antioxidant glutathione. Besides, Carotenoids in Phytonutrients have shown to give skin a natural tanned colour by stimulating the synthesis of melanin.
Phytonutrients in skincare products provide range of therapeutic actions which commonly include the increasing of skin cell turnover and address disorders such as psoriasis, acne and photoageing. Most of us would have heard that one has to consume a wide variety of fruits and vegetables in order to increase Phytonutrients intake. However, it is hard to guarantee the levels of nutrients one can consume alone.
WHAT THEY SAY
What is Phytonutrients Serum? Phyto in definition itself is plant. Our key ingredients of 10 plants extracts will represent the word phyto. Those phyto / plants extract functionally acts to feed and nourish your skin with all the nutrients needed.
1st in South East Asia formulated with CHIA SEED extract which is well known as superfoods that can promotes super-nutrients to your skin!
This Phytonutrients Serum will easily absorbed and penetrate into the skin and rejuvenate it. The key ingredients are concentrated with properties of:
Benefits to your skin
Anti-tyrosinase properties from combination of licorice plant extract & white mulberry plant extract are potent to inhibit melanin formation (skin’s pigment) and reduce uneven skin tone. Furthermore, it will inactivate the enzyme responsible for skin pigmentation, improve dark spot and area of hyperpigmentation.
First in South East Asia using chia seed extract for hydration rich effect. Combination of Chia Seed extract, sodium hyaluronate, biosaccharide gum-1 and saccharide isomerate promotes hydration booster to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin. Those hydration booster properties will combat wrinkle, fine line and sagging of your skin. At the same time will improves skin firmness, elasticity and keep your skin firm, soft and smooth. Hydrated skin makes your skin looks younger! All the chosen plants extract offer an ample soothing, immunomodulation effect and anti-inflammatory effect which is ideal from normal skin up to the sensitive skin. In fact, hydrated skin will boost your make-up with less effort.
The Phytonutrients from plentiful of plants extract help to protect skin cells from damage which is often caused by the sun, free radicals and pollution. Those plants extract contains naturally powerful antioxidants, which strengthens the capillaries and helps to slow the effects of ageing on skin. It also tightens sagging and loose skin to help it look firmer and more elastic. Additionally, it stimulates biological activity and cell growth to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. In short, it can boost cell renewal and and regenerates skin cells with lasting glow and healthy complexion.
WHAT I SAY
Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum is an alcohol-free, silicon-free, colorant-free, paraben-free, and no mineral oil. This lightweight serum is never sticky or tacky. It absorbs faster deep into the skin. It features wholesome and nourishing fatty acids, protective antioxidants and a boost of Vitamin C. This is what every one of us would like to have especially when our skin has shown the early signs of aging.
As I read through the pamphlet, I noticed that Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum contains 10 active ingredients, namely:
- Chia Seed – Packed with nutrients of omega-3, fiber, iron and calcium which are intensively anti-inflammatory, soothing, calming, and rich with hydration. It can function as booster for a toned and brightened up skin.
- Glabridin – Functions as protection to the skin by absorbing harmful UVA and UVB rays. Its anti-tyrosinase properties can brighten up the skin tone.
- Mulberroside – Derived from Morus Alba, inhibited melanine formation and tyrosinase activity which can prevent pigmentation and lighten up the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil – Functions as to fight acne and improve the appearance of blemishes and dark spot.
- Rosehip Oil – Its richness in nutrients of fatty acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, and β-carotene can actually reduce dark spots, and uneven skin tone.
- Chamomilla – It has flavoid’s nutrient which can reduce the redness, itchiness, flaky and dry skin.
- Centella Asiatica – One of the most popular ingredients in skincare as its nutrients of amino acid, β-carotene and fatty acids which can reduce inflammation and stimulate the growth of new skin cells.
- Chinese Skulcap – Its richness in Baicalin helps to delay and reverse the aging process. It also helps to restore skin health and youth naturally.
- Rosemary – Functions as preventing skin aging, infection and treat acne effectively as it has iron, calcium, vitamin and antioxidants.
- Japanese Knotweed – Its resveratol properties help to fight free radicals, and promote anti-wrinkles and anti-aging skin.
Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum is packaged in travel-friendly bottle. The best thing about this serum is it can be used together with any other skincare products, and it can also be used as base make-up! I love how it helps to soothe my skin and rashes with its hydrating and moisturizing effect. It never leave my skin with that greasy and oily feels. I just love this product because of it is so lightweight as it has watery consistency!
I usually applied 2 pumps of the serum after cleansing and toning. It gives my skin with a refreshing feel. I believe that consistent application will help brighten up and promote even skin tone. I notice that my skin has gradually brighten up with less rashes on my cheeks. It just that a few stubborn acnes and rashes left on my jawline. I bet they will be gone in a few weeks. This product is definitely one of the best local serums I ever had! Thank you so much for inventing this great serum!
Frankly speaking, this Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum is so lightweight and non-sticky. It penetrates deep into the layers and provides ample of nutrients for the skin. It helps to repair my damaged, coarse, and dull skin in which I can see the result within 7 days of using it. I feel so good and would definitely repurchase again. Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum has been developed by Dr As Zulqa who has the passion in developing HALAL cosmetics. In fact, Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum is registered under Ministry of Health Malaysia and it is manufactured under strict quality conditions.
Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum – Price: MYR78.00
WHERE TO BUY
- Shopee – https://shopee.com.my/Zulqaas-Phytonutrients-Serum-i.76657675.1386340472
- Youbeli – https://www.youbeli.com/zulqaas-p-1232626.html
- Lazada – https://www.lazada.com.my/products/zulqaas-i372070822-s533380820.html
For those who would love to check out for more details about Zulqaas Phytonutrients Serum, you can simply click on the links below.
- Website: https://www.aszulqa.com/
- Blog: https://www.aszulqa.com/blog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZulqaasOfficial/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zulqaas/
- Instagram (Testimonials): https://www.instagram.com/zulqaas.testimonial/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxCjBuZPSJ4VFXhgyykJJiA