I went shopping with my mum a few days ago when she suddenly stopped by at Watsons as she needed to buy her facial cleanser. So, she bought this Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Cleanser which I thought she was going to use it. She eventually bought it for me to try as she was skeptical about this new product. I’ve always been her guinea pig, anyway. Here’s the review in which I would like to share with my loyal readers, especially if you’re in the mission to get a youthful skin. No women wanted to look older than their actual age. *Teehee*
What They Say
A foaming gel cleanser that deeply cleanses skin of impurities and dullness without over-drying. Skin feels refreshed, soft and ready for treatment products.
Formulated with Triple-Gold Super lifting and firming Complex, it contains powerful and effective paraben free, youth restoring ingredients.
- Repair: with Caviar Extract that slows down aging process.
- Refine: with 24K Nano Gold which reduces wrinkle and promotes V-contouring.
- Reshield: with PhytoGold Extract that whitens and promotes skin renewal for younger skin.
Clinelle Caviar Gold Range – Triple Gold Lifting and Firming Complex:
- Caviar Extract (derived from Russian Sturgeon) also known as “black Gold”
- Caviar was coveted by kings and the aristocracy. Ancient Greeks, Romans and Russian tsars were all known to splurge on caviar. Caviar has a cell format similar to human skin and is very rich in nutritious elements, including proteins, minerals, vitamins (A, D, E and K), anti-oxidants and lipids, which contain an abundance of polyunsaturated fatty acids such as Omega 3. The Caviar Extract is uniquely structured to deliver these valuable nutrients directly to the cellular level of your skin, giving your skin a balance diet. The most important properties of Caviar Extract are its powerful anti-wrinkle, moisturizing, nourishing and anti-aging protective qualities – all of these help reverse the aging process.
- 24K NanoGold
- The new generation golden collagenine that provides a remarkable effect to stimulate collagen synthesis by up to 300% hence boosting skin elasticity tremendously. In turn, this firms and even outs the skin’s surface, helping to prevent the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles.
- Plant PhytoGold derived from natural Golden Bell Extract
- It has peerless whitening/brightening effect, is combined to complement this firming and lifting formulation. It is proven with 80 times more effective than Arbutin whitening. Going to the core of discoloration and age spots, it treats both the source of the problem and alleviates its visible signs by inhibiting the formation of melanin and infuse the skin with light and energy to ensure a clearer, more even-toned skin.
Full Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Laurate, Ethoxydiglycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Decyl Glucoside, Myristic Acid, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Caviar Extract, Lactobacillus/Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Ferment Filtrate, Colloidal Gold, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Polysorbate 60, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Phenoxylethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethyhexylglycerin, CI77491.
What I Say
The cleanser comes in a gold-colored squeezable tube packaging. The product has a very clear liquid with tiny gold particles. I admit that the lavender scent is very calming. The scent is quite strong but I just love it.
I started with cleansing my face using cleansing or facial oil (remember the 424 technique I wrote in my previous post before? You can read it here.) for 4 minutes, then I squeezed a pea-sized amount of CaviarGold cleanser. Since this cleanser is paraben-free, then I had to add water so that it didn’t have to turn into a paste-like on my face. I started with massaging my forehead in circular motions and then moving down to the neck. The massaging process was about 2 minutes. After that, I washed my face using warm water and then massage again for 2 minutes. And for the last 2 minutes, I washed my face using cold water.
The cleansing process might look pretty complicated but this to ensure that no dirts or make-up residue stuck inside the pores which could lead to breakouts and inability for the skin to absorbs the nutrients from facial serum, and moisturizer.
The Clinelle CaviarGold Cleansing Foam is indeed a nice cleanser as I didn’t feel any taut feeling whatsoever. I love the lavender scent for its calming properties. It can be a great everyday cleanser. I cannot comment more about this cleanser as I cannot say that it makes my wrinkles diminished because this is merely a cleanser. I feel no refreshing feel, but just a squeaky clean. You will need to buy all the CaviarGold range to experience the maximum benefits. The price of this cleanser is quite expensive for such a cleanser, that is, MYR 21.20 for 50ml, and MYR 35.95 for 100ml. I’d recommend you to buy the 50ml if you wanted to try it out.
Where To Buy Online?