Expression lines are a problem for people who wanted to maintain a youthful appearance. Some people would not even smile because they believe that such expression can create folds and creases which can make them look older. However, there’s always an alternative to maintain a younger looking skin and prevent the lines from turning into a more pronounced lines. Today’s post is going to be my experience with B.liv Fine Line Stoppage Sheer off Crease Face mask.
What They Say
This versatile mask freezes creases in their tracks, frosts collagen in right place, and lends a radiant au naturel glow you can’t get enough of! Sheer off crease whisks off the age buster, whips up your collagen, and pulls a plug on your fine lines – by its botox-like action. it spooks your dark spots and firms up your skin, which basking you in a wealth of compliments. skin radiates youth from within, and looks no further than these! Best for all skin types, 20 years old and above.
- Deeply nourish and hydrate skin
- Prevent premature aging
- Even the skin tone and lighten dark spots
- Has a brightening effect
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium 1-Pyrrolidonecarboxylate Solution, Methylisothiazolinone.
What I Say
Why did I buy this product? I bought this mask because the mask claimed to prevent fine lines, brighten and firm the skin. Each mask contains 28ml of essence, quite a very high concentration. I was more attracted on the main active ingredients such as L-ascorbic acid, and Acetyl hexapeptide-8. L-ascorbic acid or Vitamin C can lighten pigmentation and brightens over all skin tone. It is widely used in a lot of anti-aging and whitening products. Acetyl hexapeptide-8, on the other hand, which is also known as Argireline, can reduce the appearance of wrinkles caused by repeated facial expressions. However, Argireline cannot eliminate deep wrinkles or pronounced wrinkles.
Where did I buy and how much is the product? I bought one box of this product from b.liv online store which was sold for MYR69.00. One box has 7 pieces of sheet mask.
How often did I use? I often use it twice a week before bedtime, after washing off my face with cleanser and apply toner.
What do I think about the features of this product?
- Smell: It does have a faint smell of citrus, not overwhelming. I find it has a quite refreshing scent.
- Texture: The sheet mask is made of Japan silk mask which is lightweight, soft and gentle to the skin.
- Coverage: The sheet mask fits perfectly and it does not slip even though it’s a bit slimy because of the essence is quite a lot.
- Feel: It feels very refreshing and cool on my skin. There’s no tingling sensation and it does not leave my skin with redness or breakouts. This product makes my skin hydrated, and plumped up.
- Application: I put the mask into the fridge before putting it onto my face. I leave it on my face for 20 – 30 minutes, patting it down. After that, I pat my face and massage in circular motion to ensure that the essence is fully absorbed into the skin. There’s no need to wash off excess essence.
- Product Value: Each sheet contains 28ml of essence, and is wrap in a standard mask packaging. It is easier to tear off the packaging without using scissors. The sheet mask is made from original Japan silk mask which is lightweight, soft and gentle to the skin. I also noticed that the sheet mask is a little bit spongy and have lots of essence. The price is pretty decent because of the quality of the mask, and the essence. I find the price complement well with the product offerings. It could be quite pricey for some people but for those who are seeking for the results, they would consider this as one of the best option to reduce the wrinkles appearance.
- Effectiveness: After 4th time of using this mask, I notice that my skin has brighten up, and the dark spots are gradually diminishing. It’s hard to conclude that it reduce the appearance of wrinkles especially the expression lines. However, it plumps up my skin and restore my skin hydration. It also makes my skin even toned over a period of usage.
Pros & Cons
- It brightens up the skin, and reduce dark spots and pimple scars.
- The sheet mask fits perfectly on the skin, and it does not slip off easily.
- Does not give breakouts or overdry the skin.
- It is quite slimy. Most people are not in favour with slimy mask on their face.
- The price can be quite expensive to some people.
This is a nice facial sheet mask because of its benefits. Although the price is quite expensive but this mask is so good to my combination skin. I’m going to repurchase this again soon, and see the effects after applying it on my skin in the long run. I would recommend this product to those who are looking forward to keep their skin youthful, and maintain the hydration.
Where To Buy
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.