When I saw these adorable A’bloom Sheet Masks from Althea’s newly launched line, A’bloom, just a few days ago, I was so excited because they are so cute and I was so curious about the quality, as well. I have to admit that I have this soft spot for cute packaging as each of the sheet mask comes with a cute fruity design representing the main ingredients of the sheet mask.
Before I proceed about what I feel after using these 4 mask sheets, here are some of the description about each of the sheet mask.
Water-Me-Long Moisturizing Mask
The Water-Me-Long Moisturizing Sheet Mask is perfect for quenching parched complexions, giving the skin a boost of hydration that plumps it back to life! Infused with trehalose, lavender and watermelon extracts, this sheet mask prevents dry flakes from forming, and soothes redness by cooling down the skin.
Avo-Cuddle-Me Sheet Mask
The Avo-Cuddle-Me Sheet Mask is a version of a complexion hug! This nourishing formula is rich in antioxidants from avocados and hibiscus flowers to give the skin some anti-aging goodness, preventing signs of aging and fine lines from appearing. It also coats the skin in a rich moisturizing layer, ensuring that your skin stays supple for long periods of time.
Ac-Me-Peach Sheet Mask
Ac-Me-Peach Sheet Mask specially made for those of us with trouble-prone skin, it contains peach and tea tree extracts to treat spots as well as minimize enlarged pores. This mask clarifies the skin and removes redness, leaving your complexion even, clear and healthy.
Sparkle-Me-Bright Sheet Mask
Dull, tired complexions will really benefit when using this one thanks to a blast of vitamin C derived from lemon and lime extracts. It’s also got green tea and niacinamide to revitalize and beat dark spots. The result? You’ll be left with radiant, bright skin!
WHAT I SAY
A’bloom sheet masks are made of thin, tencel which make it look like a second skin. Their eco-friendly tencel sheets are made of 100% eucalyptus tree which gives a smooth, breathable, and comfortable feel when it contacts with the skin. The sheet masks are made out of 100% natural eco-friendly fabric to effectively deliver the efficacy of the rich fruits essence and the essences are formulated with reduced viscosity that are available in the form of creams.
It is said that each of this A’bloom mask pack has this strong antioxidant with harmony of fruits and natural ingredients of plants that provides custom care solution for each skin type. In fact, the pH balancing helps to strengthen the skin barrier as well as re-charge the skin with fresh energy. A’bloom sheet masks are made with strong antioxidant power of fruits and soothing energy of natural plants to care for each skin concern such as hydration, nutrition, whitening and blemishes.
Why I love A’bloom sheet masks? It has a travel-friendly form of packaging where I can simply put into my handbag, and use it whenever I need to even when I’m in the office – when the skin is dry and needs to be pampered.
How do I use it? The application is rather simple. The sheet mask should be used after cleansing and toning. It is important to ensure that the skin is free from any dirts or make-up residues so that the nutrients from the sheet mask can penetrate deep into the skin layer. I usually do a deep cleansing before putting mask because I need to ‘remove’ clogged pores. After the cleansing and toning, I would just apply the sheet mask on the face and leave it for 20 – 30 minutes (or until it is dry). Take off the mask and gently pat the residue essence until fully absorb.
Each of this A’bloom sheet mask pack is packed with more nutrients than average sheet masks I tried before. I noticed that the essence has a slightly milky appearance, and this thick consistency which penetrates quickly into the skin is what I actually love. Frankly speaking, some of the mask has a sticky finish but this is what I love so much from a good sheet mask. In fact, I noticed that my skin looked supple after removing the sheet mask from my face. The nourishing effect can be seen after 30 minutes!
My tips to choose a perfect mask is to always look at the main ingredients. It depends on what you want to target – combat dry and flaky skin? diminish acne? achieve glowing skin? The decision is actually yours to make it. Anyway, here are some of the information about the main ingredients which you would like to consider before purchasing this mask.
- The watermelon fruit has 92% of water which is excellent for moisturizing and soothing for the skin during the hot weather.
- It contains natural aminoic acid called Citrulin and Betain that forms a natural moisturizing membrane on the skin, leaving it moisturized as well as a smoother skin that does not dry out.
- The mask also contains lavender extract which helps soothe sensitive skin and provides liveliness.
- Peaches are rich in moisture and vitamin A retinol components which helps control the oil and water balance of the skin.
- It helps normalize the skin turnover cycle with retinol by preventing troubles and taking care of dead skin cells and provide smooth, hydrated skin.
- The mask contains tea tree extract to help sterilization and takes care of trouble spots and pores.
- Avocado is known as the butter of the forest with rich protein that prevents aging and provides strong antioxidant with vitamin E tocopherol.
- The excellent absorption of skin-friendly unsaturated fatty acid provides shininess and elasticity to the skin.
- It is mix with hibiscus flower extract that contains Antocyanin, an antioxidant to prevent the skin from aging.
- Lemon and lime contains high vitamin C ingredient to help repair and protect the skin from UV damage.
- The vitamin C’s function of inhibiting melanin production provides a clear and transparent skin.
- This mask contains green tea extract which is also rich in vitamin C ingredient to assist in controlling melanin production and skin care.
All 4 sheet masks come in different formulas because they aimed at delivering the benefits to targeted skin. Here’s what I feel after applying the mask on my face.
- Water-Me-Long Moisturizing Watermelon Mask Sheet [FAVOURITE]
- Left my skin with sticky feeling but it makes my skin feels supple, moisturized and hydrated.
- This actually leave my skin feeling nice and hydrated. After that, I followed with the rest of my skin care routine.
- Great to be applied when the skin is dry and flaky.
- Sparkle-Me-Bright Brightening Lemon Mask Sheet
- Left my skin smooth and brightened up.
- My skin feels soft and brighten up. There is a need to constantly apply this mask to see the result.
- I think that the lemon just adds a boost into my skincare routine and really leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
- Avo-Cuddle-Me Nourishing Avocado Sheet Mask [FAVOURITE]
- It left my skin with this fresh and plump. In other words, re-energized and revitalized.
- I think this mask should suit dry, normal, and combination.
- Ac-Me-Peach Anti-Blemish Peach Sheet Mask
- I love the way this product smells and feels.
- It makes my skin exceptionally soft and reduce the redness due to acne and rashes.
- Since it has tea tree oil, it is recommended for troubled and oily skin.
A’bloom sheet masks are really good products and I would definitely repurchase them again since they really give a good treat to my skin. Hooray!
WHERE TO BUY
- Althea Korea : Water-Me-Long Moisturizing Watermelon Sheet Mask
- Althea Korea : Ac-Me-Peach Anti-Blemish Peach Sheet Mask
- Althea Korea : Avo-Cuddle-Me Nourishing Avocado Sheet Mask
- Althea Korea : Sparkle-Me-Bright Brightening Lemon Sheet Mask
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Althea Korea Blog : A’bloom Sheet Masks
#AltheaKorea #AltheaAngels #AltheaAbloom