- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Dayve Rampas. For questions about this blog, please contact Dayve at email@example.com.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog accepts and keeps products for review from brands, public relations representatives and manufacturers. Receipt of a product, whether solicited or unsolicited, or invitation to an event does not constitute a contract for a published review of the product or coverage of the event.
- I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, and event tickets from companies and organizations. The acceptance of such gifts will never influence the content, topics or posts published on this blog, and does not guarantee placement.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- While I do offer consulting services, I am not compensated monetarily for reviews of products or services posted here on this blog.
- As the owner of this blog, I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- All the products featured in my blog are either purchased by me, gifts, samples from events, or sent to me by companies (for consideration or review).
- I strongly believe in honesty and impartiality when airing my personal reviews.
- Results may vary on all items I review. Please keep in mind I am not liable for any problems that should arise from trying out a product I review here. Product or services results might vary between individuals as different people have different skin condition and experiences with the products or services. I will not be held responsible if something I recommend did not work or show no promising results on you. If in doubt, always consult your dermatologist, pharmacist or doctor before trying any beauty or health regiment.
- I am an independent blogger and not affiliated to any company/other blogger(s) unless expressly noted as otherwise.
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- The owner of www.dayverampas.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.
- I maintain affiliate relationships with several companies offering products I have found worthy of promoting. As part of this affiliate relationship, I receive a small commission on any sales generated via click-through of these affiliate links. Though I don’t make much from these links; I thank you for every click.
- When a reader clicks on an affiliate link or advertisement on my blog and makes a purchase on that website, I will receive compensation from that company or website. Using these links helps to support this blog. This blog is also supported by paid advertisements from the Advertlets, Nuffnang, ShareASale, Linkshare, Pepperjam, InvolveAsia, Wishtrend, and Commission Junction. Other paid links from other online shops.
- I did not receive any monetary compensation for any giveaways posted on my blog. The Jesselton Girl, and me will not responsible for prize fulfilment and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or any other social media.
- If you’re having a giveaway, and would love to have it featured on my blog, kindly email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I received the product mentioned above for free from the company in hope I would mention it on my blog. All opinions are my own and they may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend/advertise products I use and think my readers would enjoy.
- Reviews are based on personal experience and personal opinion. As with any product, the individual user’s opinion and experience may vary. Comments concerning reviews from users about their experiences are encouraged and welcome.
- Kindly proceed to my review policy if you’re considering to have me to write a review and get it featured on this blog.
Images and Content
- All materials on this site/blog including and not limited to graphics, photographs, artworks, logo, multimedia works and most importantly editorial contents are protected as copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, patent and/or other intellectual property rights & unfair competition laws, and belong either to me or the respective brands/companies unless expressly noted as otherwise.
- You will NOT in any way, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, transmit, modify whether in whole or in part or exploit any contents on my blog without my express permission.