I rarely spend my time reading other people’s comments on social networking sites because I still have more works to be done. In fact, I usually write the things I need to do in my daily planner. Time management is very important for me so that I won’t regret at the end of the day. Frankly speaking, I usually zonk out whenever I’m in the middle of working on with my Doctorate.
Whatever the reason is, I’m still blessed to have people around me who are supportive. My supervisor, of course, has been my great helper. She keeps on reminding me to focus on my papers. My Hubby has been very helpful and responsible, as well, and he always help me babysit our kids. The kids? They may be getting my nerves but spending times with them everyday makes me happy. My parents have been the most important people who have been very supportive throughout my ups and downs. Fellow friends and relatives have always inspired me to go further.
Anyway, keeping myself healthy and energised is my top priority. Apart from working out, I also consume supplements to fuel in the nutrients into my body. There are a few online stores which I usually shop for my supplements, and I’m very happy with their service so far – On-Time Delivery, Reliable, and Cheaper. I can also get my Cashback rewards as well as collect my points for my BCard in which I can redeem for 2 Starbucks drinks (perfect for me and my hubby!).
Online Store: Hermiso
- Caltrate 600 + D Calcium Dietary Supplement with Vitamin D 60’s
- Indoor / office workers who need additional Vitamin D for increased calcium absorption.
- Suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (Please consult your healthcare professional before taking).
- Adults with low intake of calcium and Vitamin D.
- Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil Gold 100’s
- Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil Gold offers one of nature’s richest sources of nutrients for a healthy immune system. Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil Gold provides a natural source of Vitamins A and D for immune protection. There important nutrients are hard to obtain in sufficient amount in the modern diet.
- Blackmores Garlic Oil 90’s
- Garlic contains sulphur compounds which are concentrated in the bulb. These sulphur compounds include allicin, a sulphur-containing amino acid. Allicin is responsible for many of the beneficial actions of garlic. Alliin is converted by enzymes naturally occurring in garlic to the active compound allicin, when garlic is cut, crushed or chewed. Allicin is responsible for the characteristic smell of garlic, and the biological activity of garlic lies in its ability to produce allicin.
- Blackmores Bio Calcium 30’s
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and approximately 99% of the body’s calcium exists in the bones. The major function of calcium is building and maintaining bones and teeth. Calcium is also involved in various metabolic roles such as nerve transmission, contraction of muscles. Vitamin D is essential for the absorption and utilization of calcium. Deficiency of vitamin D results in lack of bone strength and density, and joint pain. Women’s calcium requirements are increased after menopause as levels of oestrogen decline resulting in decreased calcium absorption.
- Seven Seas Nutri-Trio 420g
- Seven Seas Nutri-Trio is rich in beta-glucans, CoQ10 and Fibersol. Its natural ingredients provide your body with multiple health benefits, including cholesterol lowering, promote healthy digestion and weight management. Seven Seas Nutri-Trio is enriched with Fibersol, which is proven through studies to contribute to an optimal intestinal function and reduce constipation. It provides a fast, tasty way to lower cholesterol naturally and lead a healthy lifestyle. 2 scoops a day give your heart all the potent nutrients it needs for a healthy and active life.
- Blackmores Lecithin 1200 100’s
- Lecithin is a natural constituent of every cell of the human body. With other lipids, lecithin is important for maintaining the structural integrity of cell membranes, which regulate the passage of nutrients into and out of the cells. As part of the cell membrane it facilitates communication between the cells, which is important for cell growth, regulation and function.
- Blackmores Betacarotene 90’s
- Betacarotene is a precursor of vitamin A. The amount of betacarotene absorbed and converted to vitamin A depends on the individual’s vitamin A status, betacarotene body stores, and the amount of betacarotene ingested. The amount of betacarotene converted to vitamin A decreases when body stores are full. Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin function and repair, vision (especially night vision), for the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes including the stomach and lungs. It is also an antioxidant that reduces the risk of cellular damage caused by free radicals.
[ad name=”100% Pure AU”]
Online Store: Ensogo
- Bill Spirulina 500mg 300s
- Spirulina is a fresh water blue-green algae that delivers one of the most complete nutrient profiles found in nature. Spirulina has been used by ancient cultures in South America and Africa for its dense nutrient content and healing properties. Bill Spirulina provides a safe source of both phycocyanins and phytonutrients. World-wide Spirulina research includes a number of clinical trials that reveal valuable findings in sports nutrition, oxidative stress relief, immune function, and support for the cardiovascular system. Best spirulina offers an ideal source of easily digested phytonutrients due to its lack of a cellulose cell wall, making it one of nature’s most powerful green foods.
- Organic Multi-Sprouts Nutri Meals 650g
- Multi-Sprouts Nutri Meals has got the above mentioned five colours of seeds, beans and vegetables. The most special part is the 5 types of sprouted seeds and beans, i.e. Germs; is the source of life and a cream of the crop as far as nutrition is concerned. Germs are better beans because it has got multiplying nutritional value, low plant acid, nutrients are more readily absorbed, unlikely to lead to high urine acid and bloating and increase antibodies in the body to combat viruses. Before the grains, seeds or nuts germinate, they will undergo a ‘hybernating’ stage where a kind of enzyme inhibitor will be used to protect the nutritional value of the seeds. Therefore, when ungerminated seeds are consumed, these enzyme inhibitors will prevent the digestive enzymes in our body from digesting the seeds completely. On the other hand, when a seed germinates and becomes germs; its enzyme inhibitor will stop taking action, enabling the shoots to grow. At this stage, a new protein and other nutrients of higher quality will be produced so that our body can totally assimilate and absorb the nutritional goodness of the germinated seeds.
- Thomson Activated Ginkgo Extract 40mg – 2 x 30 tabs (Buy 1 Free 1)
- Circulatory difficulties may be treated with medication, but in line with Green Wellness’s principle, we recommend a more natural approach whenever possible. And Ginkgo Biloba has a 3,000 year history of medicinal use by Chinese herbalists for poor blood circulation.
- CellLabs HBF 20s
- CellLabs HBF is a completely NATURAL & ORGANIC blended mix of potent nutritious fruits and vegetables. It enables our bodies to regain its natural functions through a more efficient way of eliminating toxins from our bodies and better absorb nutrients for optimum inner health that promotes outer beauty.
[ad name=”Groupon Goods”]
- Forever Living Arctic Sea Omega-3
- Forever Living Products has formulated a superior nutritional supplement to take advantage of the latest research into this important area of nutrition. By combining Omega-3 with Omega-9, it provides a safe and balanced supplement that can favorably support healthy blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Forever Arctic-Sea Super Omega-3 is a breakthrough in terms of a balanced supplement, using both vegetable and fish oils to derive the benefit of each. Omega-3 is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid found in salmon and other seafood. Omega-9 is the unsaturated fatty acid found in vegetable products, like olive oil.
- Forever Living Aloe Berry Nectar (1 liter)
- Aloe Berry Nectar contains all of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes found in our Aloe Vera Gel, plus the added benefits of cranberry and apple. Besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries provide a high content of vitamin C. They are also a natural source of pycnogenol, a powerful antioxidant that is particularly useful in maintaining collagen. Apple juice is noted for its vitamin A and C content, as well as its potassium and pectin. You can drink Aloe Berry Nectar with meals or alone. The delicious flavoring is totally natural, prepared from a blend of fresh cranberries and sweet, mellow apples. Added fructose (a natural fruit sugar) sweetens it just enough to please both adults and children alike.
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.