- Exfoliates skin and removes makeup and sun protection coverage (3 in 1 multi cleansing).
- Micro beaded scrubs penetrate pores to extract deeply embedded residues.
- Dye free formula with 100% natural fragrance.
- You will only need a small amount of cleanser to create a lather that will cleanse your face. It should be okay as long as your face is wet because the substance would form a a thick, and dense foam once it is mixed with water.
- It has a slight lime (and baking powder) scent, and you will feel a bit grainy but it is not harsh to your skin. I feel like I’m using baking powder but this one is better because I don’t have to ‘suffer’ with the usual ‘bubbly’ baking powder and its strong lime scent. It really gently exfoliate skin and penetrate pores for a thorough cleanse.
- It comes in a large tube, and it’s pretty cheap. I must say this one is better than having my skin to be ‘scrubbed’ with usual baking powder (I need that to bake cakes, anyway).
- It leaves a squeaky clean feeling on your face. It may not remove everything 100% but it would be tolerable as long as it leaves a ‘no oily and no tight feeling’ on my skin.
- I usually use this in the evening whenever I need my face to be pampered with facial mask. You can use this every day.
Where to Buy?
- Etude House outlets all over Malaysia – RM39.90
- Lazada Malaysia – RM44.90
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.