Our skin has pores which are connected to the oil glands located under the skin. These glands produce sebum, an oily liquid that carries dead skin cells through the follicles to the surface of the skin. Pimples or acne usually grow when the follicles get blocked due to oil accumulation under the skin. Acne affects people regardless of age and races, and it is very common among adolescents, and young adults. Higher quantities of testosterone can make acne worse, and this usually happens to young men.
There are several treatments of acne depending of how severe and persistent it is. But, what if you’re having a sensitive skin? Not all products can suit your skin when you’re having a very sensitive skin. It can only damage your skin tissue which lead to another major problem. Chica Y Chico Tota-S 3.0 might be your solution for acne skin as it is 0% irritation that treat acne, and lighten the acne scars as well as calm inflammation. It treats acne from the roots with its pure, hypo-allergenic care from the nature. It has been tested as safe by dermatologists. It absorbs faster, and without leaving any sticky feeling after every application!
- Totarol is a powerful natural anti-bacterial obtained from the Totara tree (Podocarpus Totara) which can be found in New Zealand.
- It has a broad spectrum anti-bacterial and powerful anti-oxidant.
- It also has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and pain relieving properties.
- It is a top natural anti-oxidant that is 3 times stronger that Vitamin E, and helps protect, and soothe the irritated skin as well as cure acne.
- It’s mild to skin, and very eco-friendly as itself.
- Centella Asiatica Extract (Gotu Kola)
- Centella Asiatica Extract is a rejuvenate nervine recommended for nervous disorders, epilepsy, senility and premature aging.
- Centella Asiatica Extract is regarded as the most spiritual of all herbs amongst the Indians. It can be found widely in some areas in Himalayas. It is used by yogis to improve meditation, and is regarded as one of the most important rejuvenative herbs in Ayurvedic Medicine.
- It is believed to have a positive effect on the circulatory system. It improves the flow of blood while strengthening the veins and capillaries. It has been used successfully to treat phlebitis, leg cramps, and abnormal tingling of the extremities. It soothes and minimizes varicose veins and helps to minimize scarring.
- Centella Asiatica Extract reduces scarring when applied during inflammatory period of the wound. It was found effective when applied on patients with third degree burns, when the treatment commenced immediately after the accident. Daily local application to the affected area along with intramuscular injections, limited the shrinking of the skin as it healed.
It is known to prevent infection and inhibit scar formation. It is also useful in repairing skin and connective tissues and smoothing out cellulite.
- Centella Asiatica Extract is traditionally used to treat minor wounds as it contains chemicals known as triterpenoids that appear to speed wound healing, boost antioxidants at the wound site, strengthen the skin and increase blood supply to the wounded area.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract
- It is found all over the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe.
- It’s rich with natural source of Vitamin A, C, E, and co-enzyme Q10. It is a very excellent antioxidant that fight premature aging, and protecting the skin from environmental damage.
- It accelerates the healing process of the wound by decreasing its surface area and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Its richness in Omega-3 fatty acids and flavonoids can help to have a clearer, and healthier skin as it treats the skin condition dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Sophora Root Extract (Ku Shen)
- Sophora Root extract is very popular option in the treatment of skin diseases, and gynecological diseases. It can be found widely in China, and usually harvested during spring, and autumn. It has similar look as Ginseng but it has nothing to do with it.
- It is clinically used by the Chinese to treats insomnia, diarrhea, high fever, irregular heartbeat, hot hands and feet, urinary tract infection (UTI), hair loss, and Hepatiti B Virus (HBV).
- Fragrance Free
- Tota-S 3.0 doesn’t contain any artificial fragrance to cover the natural scents of the ingredients.
- Fragrance free products are considered as the best for sensitive skin as fragrance is a common irritant that can be a major problem for sensitive skin or those who are having eczema, rosacea, or psoriasis.
Best Suited For:
Long-time acne troubled.
Dermatologist clinic visitors for Acne
Suffers from continuous breakouts
Skin irritations due to UV exposure
How to Use:
To be used after facial wash, and toner. Apply as facial moisturizer especially on the breakout areas.
Brand: CHICA Y CHICO | Volume : 30ml | All Skin Types | Made in Korea
Where to Buy?
Wishtrend – US$ 22.00 (Free Shipping)
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.