If you are currently looking for a super affordable 3D workshop in Kota Kinabalu, then you should enrol this one-day workshop ‘Learning The Art of 3D’. The workshop which is conducted by Casey Jovial will be held on 5th March, 2017 at Sabah Art Gallery, Kota Kinabalu. Read more to find out the price, and more details about this workshop.
Learning The Art of 3D by Casey Jovial is limited to 50 people, and the fee is only RM250. This workshop will start at 10:00am, and is expected to finish at 5:00pm. The information about this workshop are as follows:
The scope of learning includes:
- Basic management on 3D modelling and editing,
- Basic Preparation (Setting User Interface),
- Introduction to command symbol prior 3D,
- Practical workshop.
What you should expect to learn from this one-day workshop:
- Able to produce a design (interior design, architecture, etc.).
- Able to interpret 2D drawings into 3D.
- Generate income from 3D designs.
This workshop is open to public. School leavers and students are encouraged to join this workshop. F&B will be provided during that day. Software will be installed. Certificate will be given upon completion.
Date: 5 March, 2017 | Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm | Venue: Sabah Art Gallery, Kota Kinabalu
Contact Person: Casey Jovial