It’s been a while, and I was pretty busy with my newborn baby. I’m very grateful to be blessed with a wonderful family, and life. I thank God for giving me this great life which I’ve never thought I would be able to enjoy. I’ve just finished reading Leslie Lynch’s Christmas Hope which is compiled in Romancing Christmas: 10 Love Stories To Spice Up The Holidays. This USA Today best-selling book features all award winning authors which will leave you craving for more love stories!
This fantastic set including very unique stories written by very talented people. Some stories can be categorised as ‘OK’ (I almost wanted to skip some pages because I find it’s boring), but the whole set is a great collection that I think it can be a great gift to someone who loves reading! Here’s the synopsis from the publisher which I’m sure you would love to know why I love reading this set.
Do you like your Christmas naughty or nice? From talking cats to hairless dogs, dashing doctors to scarred veterans, this boxed set from 10 of today’s hottest romance authors will warm your heart even on the coldest night!
- Broken Protocols 3.5 by Dale Mayer, USA Today Bestselling Author
- Dani and Charmin, her talking cat, were brought 200 years into the future to a world without Christmas. Nostalgic for holiday cheer, Dani yearns to celebrate, and Levi, her hunky future lover is just the guy to make it happen. How can he create Christmas in a world that no longer knows what a holiday is?
- Shades of Holly by H. D. Thomson
- Enter Zach Howard, a man who’s finally managed to get his life on track this holiday season, until that is, he comes across a pair of otherworldly sunglasses. They reveal scenes of a terrifying future. Holly, the one woman he’s never stopped loving, is in danger of a psychopath. Zach’s determined to fight for Holly, even at the risk of his own life. Do Christmas miracles and angels still exist?
- Season For Love by Chantel Rhondeau
- The specter of death tempered by beautiful miracles is all in a day’s work for head nurse Tess Riggs and pediatric specialist Dr. Dash Brisson. But discovering Christmas is the season for love could be their biggest challenge yet.
- Christmas Hope (2013 Golden Heart finalist) by Leslie Lynch
- Sam Bledsoe can barely keep food on the table, as well as his badly scarred face away from curious eyes. Free spirit Becca Sweet is pregnant–and down on her luck. With Christmas and a storm on the way, living in her car is no longer an option. Sam comes to Becca’s rescue, but will hope lead to love, the most precious Christmas gift of all?
- A Christmas Miracle (a 2014 Carolyn Reader’s Choice winner) by Sandy Loyd
- Megan Jenkins isn’t looking forward to Christmas, a holiday that reminds her of what she had and lost, a husband who died right after Christmas, leaving her with a fatherless son to raise. On Christmas Eve, Megan experiences her own Christmas Miracle as she learns the true meaning of giving with the help of Kevin Murdock, a long-time friend who’s always been there for her.
- The Salty Carmel Christmas by Barbara Lohr
- Nothing ever changes for Rachel Morgan in Paris, Indiana. But when she returns home for Christmas, a kiss from a soft-spoken guy with killer blue eyes makes her take a second look. Sometimes life can be like a salty Christmas carmel–sweet but with a tang you remember. Sometimes the boy you leave behind is the man you want forever.
- Heating Up the Holidays by Marcia James
- When Chris Spencer returns home with his daughter, he’s not looking for a second chance with his first love. And the last thing Nicky Paxton needs at Christmas time is her high school heart-breaker. But thanks to a hairless dog and a lonely child, they might get their Christmas desires.
- Insanity Claus by Carolyn Hughey
- A widow of two years, Mallory Gardner is struggling to keep her business alive and her dysfunctional family together. Having two daughters, one who blames Mallory for her father’s death is enough to test anyone’s sanity. But when Arden J. Miller waltzes into town, he has other ideas–like capturing Mallory’s heart. Will the holiday spirit sweep Mallory away and solve the unsolvable?
- A Family for Christmas by Tallulah Grace
- Erin Matthews returns home to find closure, but she soon discovers truths that change her life forever. Luke Simmons never expected to meet a woman who sparks fire in his soul, even as his heart is breaking. Together, they find healing, and the true spirit of Christmas, in the love of a patchwork family.
- A Father for Christmas by Rachelle Ayala
- Single mother Kelly Kennedy can’t afford lavish gifts for her four-year-old daughter, Bree. Homeless veteran Tyler Manning doesn’t believe he deserves a Merry Christmas. When Bree asks Santa for a father and picks Tyler, both Tyler and Kelly must believe in the power of love to give Bree her best Christmas ever.
Romancing Christmas is packed with different love stories, and you will find heartache, laughter, tears, joy, and happiness all in one set. Frankly speaking, this set is not for ‘too-fantasy-or-fairy-tale’ readers. Most of the stories deal about the reality of life, and life is not all about flowers, and sunshine. Reality is unpredictable, and sometimes it’s pretty hard to swallow. My favourites are Rachelle Ayala’s A Father for Christmas, and Leslie Lynch’s Christmas Hope. Last but not least, this collection is a great gift for yourself, and your loved ones! You can get this collection here.
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.