Happy Saturday, pretties! I hope you’re having a great weekend with your family, and loved ones! It’s pretty hot these days and I’ve decided to give This almond shower gel from The Body Shop a try (with the hope it could give my dry skin hydrated, and moist). The Body Shop Almond shower gel comes in a plastic bottle with a flip top cap which is made from 30% recycled plastic. This faint brown hue shower gel has sweet, and mild almond fragrance which can be used for both men and women as it does not have that floral fragrance at all. You wouldn’t want your men to smell like a girl, right? LOL!
Why Choose Almond Oil?
- It makes skin healthier as almond oil is rich in Vitamin A, B, and E.
- The oil absrobed into the skin pretty quick, and does not block the pores.
- Almond oil is a natural solution tog et rid of dark under eye circles as well as reduce dark eyelids, and crow’s feet.
- Almond oil is excellent to reverse and prevent signs of ageing by renewing skin cells and invigorating the skin.
- Almond oil helps reducing inflammation, itching and redness of the skin.
- It help get rid of the tan, and also restores lost moisture of the skin.
- Almond oil is a light and less greasy option that acts as an ideal makeup remover.
- For soft and pink lips, a simple way is to use almond oil.
- Almond oil adds lustre and makes hair look and feel healthy.
- Almond oil works effectively to cure dandruff on the scalp by removing dead cells.
- Almond oil is rich in folic acids, saturated fats, protein and potassium. All these are proved to be beneficial for cardiac health.
What They Say
- Almond scent
- Wherever possible, we seek to use community fair trade ingredients in our products, in the process, this allows our suppliers to build better futures for themselves and their communities
- We have never tested our products on animals, similarly, we insist that all our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes
What I Say
If you are looking for a birthday gift for your loved one? Grab Almond product line today from The Body Shop outlets. Almond oil is antioxidant rich, high in Vitamin E, fat and protein content. It’s suitable for most skin types, and it nourishes skin to make it softer and smoother. It’s also good for diminishing your stretch marks. If you’re looking for a natural solution to get rid of dark under eye circles, almond oil is the most suitable. It’s also an excellent ailment to reverse and prevent signs of ageing by renewing skin cells and invigorating skin. I admit that their almond line great on my dry skin, especially in reducing the appearance of stretch marks, and wrinkles!
The Body Shop Almond shower gel has a thick consistency, and I have no problem pouring out of the bottle. Plus, it does not leak even when I put it upside down in my shower caddy. The gel lathers up even with a small amount, and you can bet this can be very economical purchase for a 250ml size. As I used it when taking bath just now, I had my body lotion applied on my skin. This shower gel cleans well! It does leave moisturised feel on the skin, and I find it does not leave any oily feeling.
Although it smells great in the shower, the scent does not last longer for hours. If you’re looking for almond scent that can last for hours, apply The Body Shop Almond Body Butter, too! This shower gel is a very affordable with almost similar quality with L’Occitane’s Almond Shower Oil. Frankly speaking, I would rather buy The Body Shop Almond shower gel as the latter is pretty pricey for a shower gel.
Would I recommend this to others? Yes, as it did not cause any skin irritations, and my hubby loves using it because it does not leave that girlly smell. LOL! It also cleans the skin well, leaving the skin soft and hydrated. I have to be frank here that I’m not a fan of The Body Shop brand as I’m more to ‘skip-here-and-there’ consumer. I’d stick to a product if it really worth buying, and deliver the best results for me (and my money, of course!). I admit that this almond shower gel from The Body Shop is really superb as I always hunt into quality products (not due to brand name). No itchiness, or oily. Perfect for both men, and women! Be sure to check out The Body Shop outlets today and grab their Almond product line which is sourced from natural ingredients. I got mine from The Body Shop @ Wisma Merdeka, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 🙂
- Natural ingredients.
- The smell is amazing and it moisturises my skin.
- Affordable price.
- Have to layer with TBS almond body butter for the fragrance to last longer.
- Comes only in 250ml bottle.
- Always out of stock.
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.