There are times where we need to ditch applying lipstick because of the fact that our ordinary lipstick, even though claimed to be ‘lasting’, may actually not stay for whole day. When lip tint started to make its own way to stardom, more people have this curiosity in mind whether this newly discovered ‘lipstick’ would end the quest for a ‘longer lasting’ lipstick. I am part of the followers, and I received a Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack in #7 Vivid Scarlet last month but I only got this time to write a review about this product.
What They Say
Turns your lip color in beautiful color within 5-10 minutes, which can last up to 12 hours. This natural lip tint pack with unique formula does not smudge at all, and it is great for all skin types with formula that improve lips condition and moisturizing. This tint pack can be used when you’re swimming because it does not disappear even when in water.
Here are 5 special features of the Berrisom Lip Tint Pack.
- When you peel off this pack after applying 5-10 minutes, it will peeled off with the extra dead skin cells easily.
- The ‘Palmitoyl Oligo peptide’ ingredient in this pack will plump your lips and reduce wrinkles on the lips.
- The lip color will be lasted during 24 hours, after applying only once.
- Lots of natural ingredients will take care your lip skin.
- Royal jelly: Moisturizing.
- Collagen: Provides Elasticity.
- Papaya: Removes Dead skin cells.
- It doesn’t smudge even during eating and drinking.
What I Say
- Packaging: The lip tint comes in a small plastic tube of 15g. It’s a standard size for most Korean lip tint or lip gloss in the market. The product comes in a vivid colour of orange, enough to make a statement on the actual colour of the lip tint. It’s quite hard to squeeze out the product and since the product comes in a coloured plastic tube, I find it’s hard to check or measure the availability of the lip tint. It would be great if the product comes in a clear tube. The packaging is totally different from the imitation product from China. Refer to the image below for more information.
- Texture, Formulation & Coverage: The product is a sticky gel-like lip tint which hardened when exposed to the air. It’s a bit difficult to apply onto the lips because of its glue-like texture, and the tip is made out of plastic, and quite large for my lips. Expect to have a smudge especially when you have a small lips.
- Shades/Colours: I was given shade #7 – Vivid Scarlet, which is a bright coral red. The colour is actually nice but not to my liking as it is quite vivid. I would prefer to have shade that is lighter than this one.
- How I Use This Product: I rubbed my lips using wet tissue, removing all lipstick residue on my lips. Then, I applied a thin layer on my lips and left it dry for 5 minutes (the instructions said to leave it for 5 – 10 minutes). After 5 minutes, I tried to peel off the lip tint but I found it was difficult that I just removed the residue using wet tissue. I guess I need to wait until 10 minutes because there product was not fully dry.
- Effectiveness: It claimed to last for 24 hours, but I was pretty disappointed as it does not last within that period. It actually lasted for about 10 hours (which is quite acceptable). When the product said it would peel off the dead skin cells easily, I cannot deny about the fact because it really did its wonder. The lip tint is also quite moisturizing, and I can have my worry at bay as it does not leave lip stain on the cup or glass.
Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack is a good lip tint except that the Vivid Scarlet is not my liking because it is too bright for me. It actually a nice lip tint and I would consider buying another lip tint which has a natural and lighter colour than this one.
Where To Buy
Product was sent to me for review consideration. This does not affect my judgement in the review in any way.
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.