I recently won myself a giveaway contest from b.liv, and they mailed me to give me the prize which is their best-seller b.liv Dullness Cessation Bright is Right Face Mask. It was a great timing as I was also looking for a mask to reduce the appearance of my acne scars and dark spots which I got after testing a product which was not suitable for my skin. Read more to find out my personal experience and opinion about this product.
What They Say
Chase away clouds that darken your complexion; leaving it glowing, even-toned and worthy of admiration!
Bright Is Right miraculously lightens your complexion and heightens its reflective properties by refining and smoothening skin texture, ensuring skin glows with a new transparency. Its Nano-Pearl Protein regulates pigmentation and revitalizes your skin, while its moisture-retaining ingredients provide instant hydration. For all skin types, especially for dehydrated, dull and hyperpigmented skin (all ages).
- Restores skin’s radiance and lightens skin.
- Nourishes the skin and makes it softer, finer, brighter and smoother.
- Accelerates the skin’s natural process of shedding dead skin cells and replaces them with new ones revealing a pure, fresh and healthy-looking skin.
- Provides instant hydration t and helps skin preserve its optimum moisture balance.
- Use Bright Is Right 2-3 times weekly to restore skin radiance.
- Remove protective sheet before placing the mask over a thoroughly-cleansed face.
- Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently massage any excess serum into the skin.
Ingredients: water (aqua), butylene glycol, 1,3-propanediol, glycerin, niacinamide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, cellulose, isopropyl alcohol, chlorphenesin, xanthan gum, propylene glycol, silkworm extract, black pearl (hydrolyzed conchiolin protein), methylparaben, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, vitamin b12 (cyanocobalamin), potassium glycyrrhizinate, ppg-26-buteth-26, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, vitamin c (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), lecithin, fragrance.
What I Say
Why did I buy this product? I got this product from winning a b.liv recent giveaway contest. They gave me 3 sheet masks for free.
Where did I buy and how much is the product? I got this for free from b.liv online store. They have one box of this product sold for MYR 69.00 which is available here. One box has 7 sheet masks inside.
How often do I use? I used it twice a week.
What I think about the features of this product?
- Smell: It has a faint scent of cosmetic which I find it’s tolerable.
- Texture: It has a very nice material, thin, and lightweight. The mask is quite slimy because of the essence which I find is quite a lot.
- Coverage: The sheet mask fits perfectly on my face though it’s quite slimy due to the essence, it stay put on my face.
- Feel: It does not have tingling sensation but just cool and nice feeling. The essence is not that sticky, a bit runny. I love the feeling even after I removed the mask from my face. It does not leave my skin with tightness or redness.
- Application: I applied this on my face after cleansing my face with regular facial foam. I didn’t scrub off my face whenever I wanted to use brightening products because my skin is quite sensitive to any brightening mask after I scrub off dead skin cells. I leave it on my face for 30 minutes. After that, I pat and massage in circular motion so that the essence is fully absorbed into the skin. I usually put my mask inside the fridge before putting it on my face.
- Product Value: The product comes in a simple packaging with large printed text, the instructions and descriptions are all stated at the back of the packaging. Quite straight-forward. The sheet mask is made of 100% Japan silk mask which is lightweight, and thin. Each sheet mask has plenty of essence which can be applied on neck, and hands. The price can be quite expensive to some people but I believe the quality and benefits should be sought after.
- Effectiveness: It does not brighten the skin with just one application only. In fact, I only notice that my skin brightened after second application. The scars and dark spots were also fading, and love the radiance and even skin tone that it gives to my skin. Moreover, it does not cause breakouts, and maintain my skin’s moisture. It does not leave my skin with allergies, too. However, one should notice that paraben, isopropyl alcohol, castor oil, and phenoxyethanol exist in this mask so there is a need to test on the skin sensitivity because some might experience redness or dryness after wearing this mask.
Pros & Cons
- It brightens up my skin after second application.
- It does not give my skin with redness or breakouts. Suitable for combination skin.
- It reduces the appearance of my dark spots, and acne scars.
- The sheet mask fits perfectly on my face, and it does not slip off even though it has abundant of essence.
- The price of one sheet mask can be quite expensive to some people.
- Some ingredients in this mask may not be suitable for some skin types.
This mask really surprised me because it makes my skin hydrated. The Japanese silk texture is a breathable mask which allows the skin to breath. I love the fact that it really brightens my skin and reduce the dark spots. This would be great for those who are looking to eliminate their dull skin, and want to look younger. Repurchasing this mask is a must because I’m falling in love with this mask!
Where To Buy
Want to get noticed by my visitors? Get your ads here for as low as US$15 for 3 months. Limited time only. Find out how you can get your ads to be featured here.